Tires and Lugnuts

rainjacks

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
While playing with my window regulator this weekend I decided to go ahead and rotate my tires. My rear tires are stupid bald. I'm going to have to replace them soon and I know my wife is gonna be pissed. The fronts are in such good shape I think I can get away with just getting two tires. I wonder how that happens? (I'm an idiot and I drive like one too)

On the bright side I finally got around to getting the other 10 sebring lug nuts so I have all matching nuts finally. Let's see who can make the best joke out of that sentence. If anyone wants 10 OEM LS lugnuts that are torn to hell and 10 that are in semi decent shape let me know.

I actually need one or two lugnuts in good shape. PM me if you are able to separate a couple for me.

If anyone wants 10 OEM LS lugnuts that are torn to hell
I had to chisel off the stupid chrome covers from my stock lugnuts when I put my new wheels on. The covers kept rounding off, so I removed them and was left with a real lug nut that a socket could actually grab onto.

Yep, I have all of the SEbring lug nuts on mine for the stock wheels. I did accidentally cross thread one. Those suckers ain't cheap either. I think I got mine for 3.75 a piece, though I believe the price has went way up since then.

Just looked up the part #:

Part # MB579290

Those suckers ain't cheap either. I think I got mine for 3.75 a piece, though I believe the price has went way up since then.

I bought a full set about 2 years ago to replace the OEM lug nuts and paid about $57. When I threw the stockers on a few weeks ago, I was two short and went to the local dealer. I was shocked it was $15.95 for the two. And I found the missing lug nuts later that week!

Members online

No members online now.
Back