Tire Suggestions

stang99x

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Not so much brand, but size, what can we do? I got 17' cobra R's and I wanna get some meat on the ground, and the pathetic 235/55-17's on there are way undersized and causing me some issues anyways (i got them for $50 thats why they are on there)

Whats our max size, i was thinking it was 245/45-17 (i know 17 isn't the max that just the rim i am running)

Sorry, they are 17x9
I read a ton of threads today and it seems like 275/40-17 is as big as you can get without mods:confused:

I have the 245/45 17 on mine and they fit nice with no problems. Good handling too. Came with the wheels. These actually look nice on my lowered Mark. Next time around I think I going 50 series and wider maybe.

I have 255's on mine no problems except for miss alignment of rear end after accident causing tire rub on the drivers side. That side sticks out about 1/2" more than the pass side. If it were even, no rub.

anyone do the 275's? Beyond geno and his crazy ass 285's?

I run 275/40/17s on my 17x9 Cobra R's, I will likely replace them with 285/40s when the time comes. My car's still air ride and stock height, the wheel/tire combo would probably require rolling the fenders...

Did you roll the fenders? I don'twant to do that, so I want to be one size under the fender rolling size

Members online

No members online now.
Back