Tinted my tails

C-Snizzle

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
I just tinted my tail lights, figured I would share some pics.

LSpics01201.gif

LSpics01202.jpg

looks good.. whats up with ur window tints though? do u have any in the front? looks liked u have diff. percentage between the front and the back..

Thanks I used Night Shades tail light paint. I removed the emblems and used goo gone to get the stuff off, then I washed them with dish soap and water, then I cleaned them off with windex. then I sprayed them with light even coats of the night shades and let it dry. Then I put a couple coats of clear coat on them and stood back and enjoyed the new mod! :D

As for the window tint, I had them tinted limo all the way around and after 11 tickets I decided to peel the front. I am going to tint them soon, I have just been lazy.

That looks very good! How long did you wait between nighshading and clear coats? I want to do mine one day.

Nope I did not wet sand them. There really werent any imperfections and they really werent shiny at all so I just cleaned them up real good. And as for waiting to clear them, I just did all the nightshading on them and then I washed my car and cleared them. So I would say a half hour to an hour.

I hope yours does better than my bros. we cleaned his tails sprayed niteshade 3 maybe 4 light coats and then cleared them and they faded in like 6 months. any I like the look on your car!

Members online

Back