tint

JaredLS

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
I got some bubbles in my rear tint,, is there an easy way to fix that?

Usually you have to pull the tint off until the spot where the bubble is. Or, if you had it done professionally, they should have a lifetime warranty. Just check with them if that is the case.

if it's small bubbles - you can take a pin nd poke a hole in the middle of the bubble then try to squish the air out coming in to the center from all sides....

If the glue has dried you'll have a hard time making it stick down.

How long have you had the tint on the window would be my first question, because if its less than 2 weeks old the bubbles will just go away. If its older then just do like Quik said and use a needle or something to pop the bubble(s).

slackjoebill said:
How long have you had the tint on the window would be my first question, because if its less than 2 weeks old the bubbles will just go away. If its older then just do like Quik said and use a needle or something to pop the bubble(s).
yah if its new just hit the defroster. if old go to place where you did it. DO NOT just pull it off as you will pull your defrost grid as well.
Eric

the tint was there when i got the car. I guess it was factory installed...(does that make a diffrence...i mean would that be covered under the warranty?)..i'll try the needle thing for now.
thanx

Members online

No members online now.
Back