Tint Side View Mirrors

haha why would you wanna do that?? just tint your regular windows and it will reduce the glare for you... or you can go with that BMW look, and get it crystal blue or wutever... its lame to me

my outside mirror is electrochromatic and tints itself. maybe you can pick up an 03 mirror?

beaups said:
my outside mirror is electrochromatic and tints itself. maybe you can pick up an 03 mirror?

Thanks! I didn't know they had this option. Kinda new to this car. I'll look around for them.

p.s. Tinting law in Illinois:
Windshield - Non-reflective tint is allowed on the top 6 inches of the windshield.
Front Side Windows - No tint can be applied legally to this window. :eek:
Back Side Windows - Any darkness can be used.
Rear Window - Any darkness can be used (Dual side mirrors are required if back window is tinted).

all I know is I when I turn on the auto dimming rear view mirror my driver's mirror dims with it. Not sure about the pass mirror don't think it dims.

I was gonna do mine on friday but thursday some dumb@$$ knocked my pass mirror off.....Im going with the 50% crystal blue like the BMW the new mercadez has yellow??? Im getting it done CHEAP!!!! so I think Its worth it.....the ls is kinda low and other headlights are kinda high so I agree with the glare ....

Members online

No members online now.
Back