Tint by PimpMyTint

jbird97

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Ok, so ever since i got my mark ive been thinking about tinting it, and finally got it done. Matt (pimpmytint) www.pimpmytint.com did it for me. I suggest anyone in michigan who is considering tint to check him out. He did a killer job and for a good price imo. He even did it so it fit my schedule after my afternoon work hours :eek: :D Im so happy its done, and love how it looks. I dont think ive posted pics of my car on lvc before so i guess this can also be the intro for my car. 98 lsc

anyways, i took some pics earlier today at work, car itself is dirty :( stupid rain last night
IMG_1413.jpg

IMG_1412.jpg

IMG_1415.jpg

IMG_1416.jpg

IMG_1426.jpg

IMG_1417.jpg

then i tried to get a bit artsy/fancy with the shots, these are the best of what i got
IMG_1418.jpg

IMG_1419.jpg

IMG_1414.jpg

IMG_1427.jpg

IMG_1424.jpg

thanks for lookin

May I ask what percentage that tint is? I'm looking at getting my car done 20% all the way around. The reason only 20% is because I want to retain at least some of my night vision out of the back. That, and the fact that tint on the front windows is illegal in CA, so I figured I wouldn't go too dark. And I don't think different tint levels on the front and back would look too good.

35 up front, 20 on the back and back side windows

and yea thats on the list of things to do

Anyone else think the fan is funny? I am thinking of a photo shot and a model.... sexy! LOL

Much better the fan blowing up the skirt... while dancing on the Mark VIII... glad it's not mine LOL...

Although I would like some damge to my rear right 1/4 hmmmmm....on my 94

OH know wait until Pepps finds this thread...

Ahh but think of the view thru the sun roof !

Hmmmmm:rolleyes:

This bring back the memories of taking our 6th grade safety patrols to the Wisconsin Dells... we'd take them through this wax museum and every 12 year old boy had to try to lift up the dress to see what Marylin was wearing underneath... I think this is where Pepps got his start. LOL

Hmmmmm:rolleyes:

This bring back the memories of taking our 6th grade safety patrols to the Wisconsin Dells... we'd take them through this wax museum and every 12 year old boy had to try to lift up the dress to see what Marylin was wearing underneath... I think this is where Pepps got his start. LOL

I've never been to the Wisconsin Dells. :D

Members online

No members online now.
Back