Timing / Hydrogen

rainjacks

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Isn't it about time for someone to ask about a hydrogen system? We've had a number of new members join and it has been a little while since that question has come up. Come on newbs! Step it up.

When gas gets over $3.50 again for the cheap stuff, then those questions will pop up on all of the forums I'm on.

When the gas price went nuts in '08, Ebay was littered with those HHO units, not so much now of course.

snake oil

Actually, I'm pretty sure that snake oil has more energy content than the HHO generators, since the HHO generators actually consume more energy than they produce.

Edit: On shoot, now we've ruined the thread. Rainjacks will have to start a new one in a few days.

I thought about posting up about hydrogen, but I just decided to dust off my flux capacitor and install it instead. :)

If only we had dilithium crystals and antimater injectors... just think of the car we could build...

If only we had dilithium crystals and antimater injectors... just think of the car we could build...

Wait, you don't have antimater injectors?! The whole reason I bought the LS was the dealer was throwing in a set for free with the purchase of any automobile above the 5k price range. . .

Don't forget the sham-wow! (tm) to clean up all that mess left over? Use it again and again. Keep one in your auto, one in your kitchen and one in your bathroom!

Members online

No members online now.
Back