Time to Part with my 05 Navigator Ultimate/Limited Edition

asharillc

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
So I have had my 05 Navi new since April of 05. I just found myself wanting something different before it depreciates to practically nothing. I paid around 55,000 for the truck in 05 and now it's worth 22,000-29,000!!! Screw that..I love Lincoln but I hate the way their vehicles depreciate! So I thought I'd sell and get something sportier..something smaller...something smarter.

An 06 Acura TL...
I love it! The voice recognition is so freakin on the money that it's scary. I can change my temperature by just hitting a button and saying the degrees. The Lincoln voice commands are junk. They work half the time and they only control the navigation. I can even use my bluetooth phone in the Acura and dial my friends and family by just saying their name. The quality of this car is A+. Best for the money. Well after all that said I have a couple nice performance and visual accessories from my Navi that I took off before I sell it.

<br>
CIMG0342.jpg
<br>
CIMG0343.jpg
<br>
CIMG0341.jpg

Ok For Sale I have a

Volant Cold Air Intake for 03-06 Navigator/Expeditions
The Average Price is around $300.00 I'd take 199.00..This thing is sweet. Sounds deep and gets alot more air into the motor. And it looks bad azz.
19654.jpg
<br>

Also I have a set of Chrome side mirror covers that are already on the side mirror template cover. So all you have to do is pop the old ones off and pop these on. They sell for around 100.00. I'm asking $40.00

PT-03NavMC-T.jpg
<br>

I also have a set of LED tail lights! They look hot! And are bright! looks stock but when they light up they keep those pesky drivers behind you awake!

These you can get for around 200.00
I am asking 100.00
They were only used for 2 months.
tlks-exped03led-rcsm.jpg
<br>

Also I have a set of Black Euro Clear corner headlights..These look great on the car and I have a HID kit installed on them as well.
hlks-nav03-jdm.jpg
<br>

I would take $250 for the lights with the hid kit installed or $150 for the lights with out.

Well It's been great being apart of the LVC community and I will check back from time to time to help out with any questions I can answer. Email me on here or better at asharillc@yahoo.com I check that email daily. Thanks guys!

Members online

No members online now.
Back