Time to complete Spark-plug change?

Well any I changed the fuel filter, and I'm pretty sure that the last filter was on the wrong way. The arrow on the filter was facing toward the outside of the car, away from the engine. The filter should be on the smaller line and the arrow should face the engine right? To help, the small fuel line should be the pressure side, and the larger fuel line should be the return right? If I'm wrong then I need to replace my filter again :p

I found that loosening that harness from its restraint on the firewall gave me some wiggle room, but really, I used a screwdriver to override the locking tab on the connector, while pulling it with a set of long 90 degree bent tip needle nose pliers was the best way. Pushing inward a little bit after removing the detent (lock) of the connector also allows that latch to let go, but it is probably the hardest part of the job.

It's cool. I just hope that the guy asking the question knows you're answering him.

On another note, I reopened an old thread about clutches and was wondering if you could comment on it mikey?

I'm staying out of that other thread over there. But yeah, it sounds like you got some oil on your clutch disk/flywheel/pressure plate. Take it easier on that machine. Spinning 235 mm tires can really create a lot of stress on your drive train, especially if your tires really got tacky from spinning. I'd save that activity for something with a cheaper drive train to fix if it were me. Our manual 5-speed cars are better suited for the twisties than running the 1320. Get it up to 65 and then carve some turns if you know what I'm saying.

Members online

No members online now.
Back