Throttle body PLEASE HELP

I have a throttle body for sale if you need one. But you need to change the COP's and spark plugs if they havent been changed yet
How much for the throttle body?? And where can I get some motorcraft COP's from ford sells them right??

Revisiting a moniker

With all due respect, perhaps you'd care to revisit the explanation as to your chosen name. Due to the combination of hostile bloodthirsty crazies who go by the same sort of appellation and the silence of those who should be vociferously opposing them but are so massively silent, it seems to me to be an 'in-your-face' sort of thing to do. You MAY be a great guy, but that sort of thing surely raises eyebrows.

Ken Sheffer

With all due respect, perhaps you'd care to revisit the explanation as to your chosen name. Due to the combination of hostile bloodthirsty crazies who go by the same sort of appellation and the silence of those who should be vociferously opposing them but are so massively silent, it seems to me to be an 'in-your-face' sort of thing to do. You MAY be a great guy, but that sort of thing surely raises eyebrows.

Ken Sheffer
That's my government name I am a Muslim I didn't think my name would get this much attention

well that's a good enough explanation for me... doesn't seem like an "in your face " thing at all putting your name in your screen name.

personally, I agree with joe, I would want to make sure that chip isn't anywhere in the intake sitting around waiting to destroy that motor. I would probably still want to replace it as that chip doesn't make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. I would probably replace it first just cause i would be worried that the hole from the missing chip is allowing some amount of undeterred air into the engine since it looks like it might be a tad too big to be fully covered buy the intake tube.

I really don't expect that to fix the original problem so I would also be expecting to still replace every coil and plug if the problem remains (but then again, something bad had to happen to the TB for that to break like that so who really knows...)

And I need to replace all the coil packs right??
please please please, don't call them coil packs as there is a difference, call them coils, COPs, or even coil on plugs... even though we know exactly what you are talking about. using the wrong terminology doesn't make you look good and that isn't what we want at all, we want everybody here to know as much as possible about their (or any) car!

well that's a good enough explanation for me... doesn't seem like an "in your face " thing at all putting your name in your screen name.

personally, I agree with joe, I would want to make sure that chip isn't anywhere in the intake sitting around waiting to destroy that motor. I would probably still want to replace it as that chip doesn't make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. I would probably replace it first just cause i would be worried that the hole from the missing chip is allowing some amount of undeterred air into the engine since it looks like it might be a tad too big to be fully covered buy the intake tube.

I really don't expect that to fix the original problem so I would also be expecting to still replace every coil and plug if the problem remains (but then again, something bad had to happen to the TB for that to break like that so who really knows...)

please please please, don't call them coil packs as there is a difference, call them coils, COPs, or even coil on plugs... even though we know exactly what you are talking about. using the wrong terminology doesn't make you look good and that isn't what we want at all, we want everybody here to know as much as possible about their (or any) car!
The intake tube is covering the hole but I think some how the little gap of air is messing with the air somehow so yea I need to replace it and thanks for giving me the low down on the coils I am new to this

The intake tube is covering the hole but I think some how the little gap of air is messing with the air somehow so yea I need to replace it and thanks for giving me the low down on the coils
from the picture, that crack looks like it goes right up to where the end of the intake would be. and if any air is getting sucked in, its too much IMHO.

I am new to this
no worries man, everybody was new to it at some point, and everybody is new to something at this very moment! lol

honestly, with this site and owning an LS, you're almost guaranteed to learn a whole lot real fast! haha you'll be a pro in no time.

from the picture, that crack looks like it goes right up to where the end of the intake would be. and if any air is getting sucked in, its too much IMHO.

no worries man, everybody was new to it at some point, and everybody is new to something at this very moment! lol

honestly, with this site and owning an LS, you're almost guaranteed to learn a whole lot real fast! haha you'll be a pro in no time.
Lol you probably thinking damn I ain't never seen no **** like that and what does IMHO mean

I'll also add this, anybody that shoots a soda rocket at a Nissan has to be awesome! lol

And as soon as you get it straight and are enjoying the LS, Another Problem will occur!!

Ill bet someone put a screwdriver in there and tried to pry the boot off and cracked the intake.

That would make sense. The rubber can stick to the metal, even after loosening the clamp. The trick is to twist it.

That would make sense. The rubber can stick to the metal, even after loosening the clamp. The trick is to twist it.

Yep, because if you ever tried to take it off, for the 1st time like I have. It don't come right off. Its a PIA to get off.

Members online

No members online now.
Back