Three 8 spoke LS wheels

rwurst918

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have changed my mind on what I want to do with my LS and decided to keep the gen 1 five stars on my gen 2. The original wheels are the chrome 17 8 spokers. I only have three after I messed one up this summer when I hit a brick in the middle of the road. The wheels look good and have very little chrome peel near the valve stem, no curb rash whatsoever, very minor scratches, and the center caps are in mint condition. I do have all four of the center caps and all 20 of the two piece non chrome lug nuts. The one wheel is still in the garage and has the tire on it. I can have it taken off or I can ship it with the tire on it. It is a Hankook Ventus V4 235 50 17 with about 50% left on it. Make me an offer, but remember these are far from junk.

downsize.jpg

downsize(2).jpg

downsize(3).jpg

I put one on ebay to see what they are going for. Now I have two left.

contact these guys: Denny280 and Dsweat.

they were both interested when i was selling mine.

Two left. Both same condition. Including center caps. 150 plus shipping.

bro i really would like just one if u could possibly PM me what you'd like for one. I dont know if you're asking 150 for both or single...... my rims are almost excellent except for a tiny chip in the rear that only I can notice and it bothers me everytime im cleaning them

bro i really would like just one if u could possibly PM me what you'd like for one. I dont know if you're asking 150 for both or single...... my rims are almost excellent except for a tiny chip in the rear that only I can notice and it bothers me everytime im cleaning them

I would like 75 for one without shipping. I have a few people looking at these but nothing has gone through yet. I will contact you if nothing goes through within the next couple of days.

Still have 2 for sale. 150 for both plus around 35 for shipping of both. I will refund all extra shipping costs back to the person that buys them. If shipping costs more, I will cover the extra at my expense. Not including the tire but still includes the center caps.

Last edited:
Everybody wanted these things so bad. Am I doing something wrong? anyways, if I do not have anybody interested by tomorrow, I will put the two on ebay for a fixed price. It will not be lower than 75 a piece.

I just sold the one on ebay for 68 bucks. I do have some interest in the other two wheels, but to be fair to everyone, the cost for both wheels is 136 plus 30 for shipping.

Members online

No members online now.
Back