Thoughts about these tail lights i mocked up.....

izzy

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
So I know there is not any aftermarket clear tails. I really want the two tone tails for GEN 1. But I was also thinking I would love some clear tails too. Unfortunately, design wise, FL requires a red reflector visible from 600 feet to the rear of the car........:mad:

I'm not trying to get pulled over just because of my tails. Soooooooo without stalling further......let me know what you think.....

(Credit to whomever originally photochopped the picture I located on google assuming it to be copyright free and then photochopped some more)

clear tails with red reflectors.jpg

clear tails with red reflectors.jpg

Looks good! how are you planning to black out the top part of the tail lights?

I think that's actually pretty nice looking. Keeps the style without going ricey

not bad.. there might be a clear option coming this summer (stay tuned)

FYI this guy has a cool Lic. plate delete on this car too (looks good IMO)

Looks good! how are you planning to black out the top part of the tail lights?

I wouldn't tint them at all. I want clear tail lights. I know they look dark. Its mostly because of the original picture quality that they are so dark.

Don't you need amber reflectors on the front?

G, I'm interested. Especially if I could get a disassembled version and glue it together myself with some electronics put in the middle... *cough*

G, I'm interested. Especially if I could get a disassembled version and glue it together myself with some electronics put in the middle... *cough*

Only need ambers showing on the fronts. So as long as the light is burning there isn't an issue. I always drive with my lights on anyways.

noted!!!

Members online

No members online now.
Back