Those with aftermakret rims, which lugs?

Dead President

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
I did a test fit last night on my rims before my tires came in and they won't bolt up because the lug nuts are too wide. The rim fits perfect, clears the caliper, etc. but now I need new lugs. Does anyone know a brand off hand? Maybe a part #? My tires will most likely be here today and once they are mounted I want everything ready to be put on.

Chad

so the rim will actually line up with the lug studs?

normally the rims come with special lugs.. the lud stud thread is: 12mmx1.5; Conical Lug Nut; Tapered Seat

the only thing important is really the 12mmx1.5... the other stuff is for the stock rims.. you should probably call where you got the rims and tell them those numbers and see what they can do for you.

putting the wrong lugs on will cause serious damage.. also remember after putting those rims on to make sure tires are balanced and alignment is done.. depending on size of the rim/tire package you might need an adjustment to the computer to compensate for the size difference in the computer (throws of speedometer, tachometer, etc).

good luck,
-matt

Make sure you get the12mm x 1.5" with a 60 degree tapered , something like 97% of rims use this degree of taper.

Members online

No members online now.
Back