Those of you running tunes - what's your favorite?

myfirstlincoln

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
I figured I would ask to see what everyone is running since many of you have tunes from Torrie.

It was brought up in another thread that the "aggressive" or "performance +" or "performance 2" tune shouldn't be run all the time.

Any thoughts on this or anyone running the most aggressive tune for a while and experience any problems?

What is your preference?

I run two. I have an Econo tune, and an Aggressive. Both done by Rob. Both Torrie and Rob made solid tunes. Rob no longer offers tunes, he's moved on.

I use econo tune 24/7 works well. Aggressive is built for track day. I ran the aggressive once, and it was amazing.

SPSully used to run aggressive 24/7, but i Spoke to Rob on the phone, and he advised me not to. Aggressive tunes run components more critical in terms of timing. As I understand, theres less room for error the more aggressive you make the vehicle. So prolly not a good idea to do it 24/7 no. Get both an aggressive and econo.

On the Street:
With the Econo, I can run with Acura TL-S, Infinitni G-35s, and most 3.5 V6's who run mid 14's.
With MY Aggressive, I can run with Subaru WRX's, G37 XS, and the likes who run very low 14's / and possible high 13.
At the Track, tho, I dont expect anything lower than 14.3
The LS has tall gears, not the perfect machine for Quartermile traps.

With Econo tune on the street, I have smoked Acura 3.2's all day, Civic Si, Mitsu lancers, Nissan Altima's (2.5 and 3.5), Honda Accords (3.5), Dodge Charger 3.5L and 3.6L (292hp), and pretty much most vehicles with less than 280HP.

Members online

No members online now.
Back