this sucks! can't find wiring diagram for the accelerator pedal position sensor / module

CoryNDaLink

New LVC Member
Reaction score
I have been scouring the internet for days and days it's just ridiculous. Is there anybody out there that could possibly help me out with some wiring diagrams on the throttle control system. I would love to know voltages and what they should be for idle and wot at the connector on accelerator pedal. And is the output to the actuator controlled from the pedal or does it go from the pedal to the PCM then to the actuator on the throttle body?

I have been scouring the internet for days and days it's just ridiculous. Is there anybody out there that could possibly help me out with some wiring diagrams on the throttle control system. I would love to know voltages and what they should be for idle and wot at the connector on accelerator pedal. And is the output to the actuator controlled from the pedal or does it go from the pedal to the PCM then to the actuator on the throttle body?

Why don't you tell what problem(s) you are having and trying to solve. We've worked out most of the ETC issues, and they aren't what you would expect.
The throttle processor in the PCM controls the throttle body. The pedal does not directly connect to the throttle body. I have the wiring diagrams and can post from them Monday. They do not give expected voltages. That's in the emissions troubleshooting manual, and I don't have that.

This is from an aftermarket diagram.

upload_2021-5-2_10-22-20.png

upload_2021-5-2_10-23-52.png

Members online

Back