This shows the Town Car as DISCONTINUED for '08

If Ford is dumb enough to discontinue their most reliable, durable, best-selling, best luxury car they've ever designed, then let them go out of business. I really hope they do...

Yes, sadly this is true. They are also closing down the famous Wixom, Mi plant, where TC's, M8's, and Continentals have been made for generations. This is the building with the TC's on the roof, pretty cool if you haven't seen it. Ford is taking Lincoln to a smaller and bolder car, or pretty much copying Cadillacs downfall as a luxury automobile. I always dreamed of the day that I could drive off the lot in my BRAND new Town Car, and now I guess I will never see that day, being only 16 and all.

Well, fortunately for you, the Town Car is a fairly reliable vehicle for a luxury car, so you should have no problem finding one in the near future in damn good condition for a reasonable price.

Long live the Town Car!

evillally said:
If Ford is dumb enough to discontinue their most reliable, durable, best-selling, best luxury car they've ever designed, then let them go out of business. I really hope they do...

And THAT would be the LINCOLN LS! :D

NickLS said:
And THAT would be the LINCOLN LS! :D

reliable , best selling ... LS ?? your kidding right ?

Not true.

They just moved production across the lake, to join its Panther brethren..at least until 2010.

Hopefully, they move to the full-size RWD platform from Australia.

Members online

No members online now.
Back