This is what happens when some women runs a red light, and hits you!

bagge72

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
:(

front of car.JPG

grille of car.JPG

back of car.JPG

That's pretty close to what happens when a retired cop runs a redlight and hits you. He missed four bright red lights and four lanes of stopped cars three or four deep, but he didn't miss me. On the plus side, there were plenty of witnesses.

If it is totaled, I'm going down, and getting that grille back lol!

That sux, merry fn xmas! Was she texting or on the cell? how are the headaches,blurred vision and stiff neck....lol

hope you got a good insurance policy.

If its totaled well i know it sucks but at least you can buy a newer ls....and pull as much as you can off that one.

Thats sucks, hope you get to keep it.

That's pretty close to what happens when a retired cop runs a redlight and hits you. He missed four bright red lights and four lanes of stopped cars three or four deep, but he didn't miss me. On the plus side, there were plenty of witnesses.

And that sucks.

keyword retired.

people get senile and drive horribly as they get older.

Fortunately I still have to stock grille, and airbox at home, that I could throw on there.

Couldn`t they just hit the front, they had to damage the back too. $hitty

Couldn`t they just hit the front, they had to damage the back too. $hitty

I saw the guy that hit me just before impact, so I steered away from him. That reduced the total impact force, but it also caused it to be spread from bumper to bumper on the passenger side. It's probably something similar with bagge72.

Members online

Back