This a good deal?

Joe5.0

LVC Member
Reaction score
06 LS V8 - Silver/Black

12k miles (pretty obviously owned by an old man)
HID Headlights
AdvanceTrac
Sunroof
Chrome wheels
Heated/Cooled seats

$21,350

1773849174.jpg

1773849384.jpg

I test drove it last week and everything was solid, exept for light pinging from the engine when at WOT. I'm pretty sure the dealer put regular crap gas in, but otherwise it ran great.

Thoughts?

yeah they probably did use regular. it's an ok price but the mileage is really low so that's why it's at that price. i would shop around just a bit more but if you like it then it's completely up to you

Looks pretty damn nice! But I bet you could knock a bit off of it. That is extremely low miles and I cant see the entire interior but I think you could go around 19 something.

did anybody notice the tear in the weatherstripping?

I thought it may have just been wet. If the car is flawless with the exception of that the dealer might just fix it for no cost as well as not deducting any amount off the price.

I didnt even notice the weatherstripping, I wonder if it is torn.

The miles are really low which is nice, because we'll have the car for a long time.

I might go there and tell em I'll take it for $21k + pay the May payment on my CTS ($350). I think they'll bite and I'll have a $44k car for $21k and 12k miles.

Better hope you have it a long time. Trying to trade in a used LS is a nightmare. I know it all too well.

That being said, looks real sharp! Good luck if you get it!

For the money you can get a couple year old C32 AMG... and have a lot more car and fun... that's most likely gonna be my next ride if this AC things gonna cost me an arm and a leg...

Is a nice looking car though.

Better hope you have it a long time. Trying to trade in a used LS is a nightmare. I know it all too well.

That being said, looks real sharp! Good luck if you get it!

+1, plan on keeping it because your going to take a hit on trade in when you decide to get rid of it. You can buy it for 21 and if you decided to trade it in the next day would probably only be offered $13-14k for it by a dealer.

Yeah, but with 50-60k miles and who knows what kind of future maintenance fees.

Its actually for my fiance right now, and I'll get it in a year or two.

I have my 11 sec Cobra if I want to drive something really fast. :)

Price is too high.

Doesn't even have Nav. Does it have the rear back-up assist?

I'm guessing the warranty runs through '09? Be sure to get the extended warranty if you do indeed end up keeping it.

But I'd say for that money you should get nav and THX sound system.

I dont want the Nav, as I never need it and she would just get annoyedwith it.

I did wish it had the THX, but I'm sure I could put in a better radio for less $$.

Goin down there today to see if we can come to a number, have my financing lined up.

How do you know it was "obviously owned by an old man"? Is his body in the trunk or something? :lol:

Good luck on the negotiating!

Only 12k miles in 2.5 years, and it was supposedly traded in for a Buick Enclave.

I guess I dont really know for absolutely sure, but who has the $$ to BUY a $45k car then trade it in a couple years later?

I dont think you could get a 2004 C32 AMG in great shape for 21k, by the way. Also, I believe the LS has more interior room.

Only 12k miles in 2.5 years, and it was supposedly traded in for a Buick Enclave.

I guess I dont really know for absolutely sure, but who has the $$ to BUY a $45k car then trade it in a couple years later?

lots of people i see it all the time
also my 04 rubbed the inside of the door

Members online

Back