Thinking of selling my car

MarkVIIIS

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Was wondering what you guys think my car would be worth I might trade it for a 97 base that's in really good shape has a little over 114k haven't got the exact mileage yet.
If you don't remember my car it's a black on black lsc these are the mods
Vortech sc
90mm maf
42lb ford racing fuel ij
Tranny cooler
Dirty dog tc
Shift kit
Saleen rims
Kooks headers,xpipe, magnaflow cats, lms mufflers
Sct tuner
Strut masters conversion lowered 1.5 inches
Drilled rotors carbon fiber pads
Meizer electric waterpump
Dynotech 3.5" driveshaft
Deep tranny oil pan

The bad
Paint is in bad shape
Front right hood doesn't align with fender
Right door was rotted but have one with no rust not aligned yet but losely installed
Rear quarter panels were rotted cut them out but never fixed them
Interior is stripped apart but i have all the parts

I just don't have time to get the thing done and I'm sick of my conti so I think I might do the trade then when I sell the conti I'll use the money to do a few mods but nothing crazy I'll post pictures tomorrow when it's light out

Sad to hear that Savagecat. But I know the feeling. Mine was great for a couple of years but has been plagued the last couple of years with a engine control problem. Not at wide open throttle so much. Low throttle and idling. Stalls and spits and sputters at light throttle. Took all the fun out of driving it on the street and that use to be were it was the most fun. But I'm still trying to figure it out. I remember you having some problems with yours getting everything working together and tunned. How did that work out for you ?? Ever run it at the strip ?? Good luck on the sell though.

Yeah I ran it the best I ever did was 13.2 but that's without the cobra intake and methanol. My tune would only allow it to shift at 5900rpms too which was the biggest problem, I would've like to have seen wut to would've done shifting around 6800rpms but at this point I don't want to headache. But I think I e decided to not sell it I'm gonna buy one that's in good shape and transfer everything but the s/c and headers and I might sell my driveshaft so I can get a 4". I figure selling the s/c and my conti will pay for the mark and the headers I just don't feel like removing and reinstalling

Members online

No members online now.
Back