thinking of buying these rims

LongIslandLSE

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
any opinions, comments...
as close to a stock wheel as you can get almost. will +38 pffset be good for a 19" wheel with 235/35 tires.
rim.jpg

rim.jpg

that's new to me and it seems that they would fit but a lot of guys go back and forth about what fits and what doesn't around here. doesn't anybody ask the shops where you get them from, "hey will these wheels fit on my car?". i'm just sayin'

I personally really like these rims and have thought about getting them before. Nice and clean, not too flashy and ADR is a quality brand. Some photoshop would be nice if possible.

My house fan has blades just like that.

Damn that looks bad ass. i like it. :q:q:q:q if i would of seen those before i bought mine i probably would have got those.

they only carry them in 19x8.5 with a 38 offset, everyone says they will rub

will they rub even with 235/35 tires????
im not dropped and dont plan to.

I like those I saw them in black a couple weeks ago hot rim. That size tire shouldnt be as bad I dont know anyone using that size. Withthat tire I would say get them you said your not lowering so do it. If you have a full car you will probably get some rubbing or if you a real big bump

Quick question the spokes are at an angle so wont the right side of your car and the left look different wont the spokes face different ways?

Quick question the spokes are at an angle so wont the right side of your car and the left look different wont the spokes face different ways?

i suppose they will, maybe they have wheels for the left and right. that will be a question i will ask them.

i used that fitment website. i need a 19x8.5 with 235/35 with a 48 offset, 50 would be better for them to fit.:cool:

Seen a similar set on a BMW around my way. Very clean rim. Doesn't take away from the car.

Members online

No members online now.
Back