thinking bout putting these in....

viiiball

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
My factory leather buckets are kinda worn, recovering them would be pricey and aftermarket is $$$$$. i found these in summit racing, i think they would be cool, i will lose power seats, but i hatdly use em anyway, my back seats are pretty excellent so they'll stay., at 219.00 a piece, i think they'll work what do you think? :Beer

sum-g1155b.jpg

Sifrino3 said:
I like those Cobra Seats. . .
yeah , i like the cobra seats too, but can't find in tan to match my interior.if you guys know let me know :Beer

viiiball said:
yeah , i like the cobra seats too, but can't find in tan to match my interior.if you guys know let me know :Beer

You will most likely not find them in the color to match the interior....you will prolly have to have them restitched to match.......there was a guy on LOD that had Recaro seats in his Mark....they looked nice, but the only downfall was that the electronic part of the factory seats are not available on the aftermarket ones....and he said that they could not get the factory electronics to mount on the Recaro seats....just something to keep in mind.....

That is my problem. Losing the luxury! I just can't say yes to them Cobra seats. . .

1wykdmk8 said:
You will most likely not find them in the color to match the interior....you will prolly have to have them restitched to match.......there was a guy on LOD that had Recaro seats in his Mark....they looked nice, but the only downfall was that the electronic part of the factory seats are not available on the aftermarket ones....and he said that they could not get the factory electronics to mount on the Recaro seats....just something to keep in mind.....

Sifrino3 said:
That is my problem. Losing the luxury! I just can't say yes to them Cobra seats. . .
if i could find tan cobras....hell yes i'd take em ...but considering my finances, i think the summit will look cool,i'll try to somehow use the power options, but if too trouble some.....i can live with it...it would be one less electrical item to fix.....but gotta have power windows!!!!! :Beer :L

Hey guys, If I put these in, I am going to sell both my buckets and all power seat equipment with it!!! what would you give? the seats are in fair shape, no open tears just cracked i'll post pics,the driver is more worn than the pass. but would be a good deal, I'll take the 2 summit seats in tan, for trade for mine. :Beer just a thought....e bay here i come

How about these ones.....Ray likeys these ones......notice the polished billet side pieces.....BLING BLING!!!

misanoseat.jpg

1wykdmk8 said:
How about these ones.....Ray likeys these ones......notice the polished billet side pieces.....BLING BLING!!!
NO BLING BLING!!!!!....the summit ones look pretty good as fact replacments...not too BLING BLING :Beer

Ray likey BLING BLING.......but I am not so sure I want to pay what they want for those seats.......OUCH!!!! :Beer

1wykdmk8 said:
Ray likey BLING BLING.......but I am not so sure I want to pay what they want for those seats.......OUCH!!!! :Beer

a lotta bling bling eh!!!!! :Beer

Topcat said:
Guys just remove the power tracks off the original seats and adapt to the new ones... :Bang

It can be done...but it is not that simple....at least not totally that simple..... :N

viiiball said:
Hey guys, If I put these in, I am going to sell both my buckets and all power seat equipment with it!!! what would you give? the seats are in fair shape, no open tears just cracked i'll post pics,the driver is more worn than the pass. but would be a good deal, I'll take the 2 summit seats in tan, for trade for mine. :Beer just a thought....e bay here i come

My drives is torn and I am intrested in getting one that is not torn. Worn is better than torn.

How much will you let them go for?

My drivers track is worn out where can you find replacement for it. It is getting dangerous because now if I get on it to hard the seat slides all the way back

Id think youd have some pritty noticeable gaps btwn the door and the console, seeing how the mustang is much tighter (thinner) than the mark. atleast it feels like it when im in em.

Members online

No members online now.
Back