Thinking about selling my LS ..

112 LS

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
2001 v8 sport, Black on Black, 66k miles, 1 owner.

Has cold air intake, Full magnaflow exhaust, Drilled slotted rotors and SS brake lines, ceramic pads installed 200 miles ago.

exterior is a little beat up in some spots, needs a paint job and minor body work to be mint.

mechanically sound outside a wheel bearing and sway bar bushings (i have new ones just not installed)

right now it is sitting on the stock 5 stars (non chrome) but I also have a set of chrome oem sport rims with brand new vogue tires on, as well as a ton of spare parts I took off a part out.

I am the original owner, had it since 01. It was in a wreck 4th day I had it but was professionally repaired and never caused any issues.

still thinking about it, make me an offer?

ps - interior is in excellent condition, what you would expect from a 66k mileage vehicle. it sat covered up for years.

Lots of clear photos would help. Who would bid on something they can't see? :p

Hard times man, need the cash.

e8lwuq.jpg

30k5chz.jpg

2ahzgus.jpg

ng2idk.jpg

9thnuv.jpg

33578di.jpg

Camera sucks, sorry.

new parts installed less then 1 yr ago are:

steering rack /ps pump

alternator (200amp)

hydro fan pump (from a doner car)

front struts

rear toe link bars.

I just found out today neither of my keys will open the driver door again

what do you think would be a fair asking price? I'm going to list it on local craigslist.

ps - the mileage is wrong is the pic, Local dealer installed a replacement gauge cluster for me from a doner car. (still have the orig, 66k on this LS)

To me the car has 117k on it regardless, I couldn't see anything that could be show to problem its 66k..I think you'll find that to a common thought.

$2800 obo

I agree with you to be honest. I didn't care when I thought I was keeping it but now it's come to bite my ass lol

I just thought the dealer paper might show the mileage when I had the work done.. but the car wouldn't start and was towed there so that's out.

JVIP is right though, the more I think of it from the outside looking in, There is no way I would believe the car has 66k when its 10 years old and showing me 117k

maybe it was just meant to be.

JVIP is right though, the more I think of it from the outside looking in, There is no way I would believe the car has 66k when its 10 years old and showing me 117k

maybe it was just meant to be.

yes you wont be able to sell it as 66. but it should help convince someone whos on the fence about buying it. spec. if you can set up a paper trail about it... it in the same boat as a motor swap kinda. ... its better than it appears.

Yeah I think the last carfax registration should show 60k in 2007, that reg was cancelled in 6 months when the rack gave up. hasn't been on the road since.

the car blue books at
7,700 with 66,000 miles
5,700 with 112,000miles

If you could get 5-6 out of it, take it. but it towards your new 06....

hope things get better for ya buddy.

realisticly i would say no more than 5K and closer to around 4K all cleaned up.

unfortunately 4 is a little closer... but all it takes is the right buyer.... hell some people thought the 20K 03 LS was a good deal :D

realisticly i would say no more than 5K and closer to around 4K all cleaned up.

+1

I don't even know how( not that i ever go by it) kelly blue book list's it for $7700 with 66,000miles. Bunch of nice gen 2s out there for that price.

Members online

No members online now.
Back