Think I finally found some rims for the LS

slackjoebill

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Do you guys think these would look good on the Lincoln. These are only if I decide to get 20s.

TIS_02.jpg

slackjoebill said:
Do you guys think these would look good on the Lincoln. These are only if I decide to get 20s.

I love them, how much they askin, and where at? :Beer :Beer :Beer

you try Contacting Brad at 850 Customs at 850 390 3553 or AIM him at Brad850customs; great prices and great customer service, check him out at www.850customs.com
I know Billy (itsnotmydaddy) got a great deal. he may be able to get those for you at a good price!! Just a thought

I had a similar type rim on my Grand Prix and really liked them. The only drawback is cleaning around the little fake bolt things, it's a bitch to shine. But, other than that, I think that will look great especially 20's.

like motts said contact brad, he beats any superbuytires prices. i got mine for 1100.00 w/ tires, aim him hes always online and is so easy to deal with.

itsnotmydaddys said:
like motts said contact brad, he beats any superbuytires prices. i got mine for 1100.00 w/ tires, aim him hes always online and is so easy to deal with.

:Beer

skicrash911 said:
Hey guys this is my first post. Do you like the looks of the Limited 359? http://www.850customs.com/limited.html

I dont really liek those either.. but to each their own, get what you like..
I'm interested in the limited 082, 701, the limited tuner 156 or the player 853, but I alraedy have Lexani Krystals... so who knows

yeah I really liked the 082 but I talked to him about them and I guess they no long have a FWD offset

yes motts the ls is rwd, didnt we already clear this up for you :), the ls has a weird fwd offset thought. its strange that why theres not many rims for us to chose from out there

hey itsnotmydaddys I see your new rims. I am looking at the same rim/tire size. You get any kind of rubbing? How are the feel of those tires?

they feel great, i have no rub, but i do have some weird squeek when i hit a big bump. other than that i just need to get an alignment and ill be find. i recommend going 20s,

Members online

Back