Things for sale

LennDawg

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
anybody intested in the 20inch rims i got on my 2000 Lincoln LS, let me know... brand new these go for about $3000 with the tires i got, they are 20inch Neeper Megga's sitton on Falken tires... hit me up with your best offer...

also i got a Pioneer Avic-N1 flip out head unit for sale with navigation... brand new at about $2400, gimme your best offer...

i am looking for a 2003 and up Lincoln LS grill that comes apart into 2 pieces... anybody with any information, PLEASE let me kno, i been looking for this for a few months now... THANK YOU

my email is LennDel@yahoo.com... ANY information and feedback would be greatly appreciated...

LennDawg said:
anybody intested in the 20inch rims i got on my 2000 Lincoln LS, let me know... brand new these go for about $3000 with the tires i got, they are 20inch Neeper Megga's sitton on Falken tires... hit me up with your best offer...

also i got a Pioneer Avic-N1 flip out head unit for sale with navigation... brand new at about $2400, gimme your best offer...

i am looking for a 2003 and up Lincoln LS grill that comes apart into 2 pieces... anybody with any information, PLEASE let me kno, i been looking for this for a few months now... THANK YOU

my email is LennDel@yahoo.com... ANY information and feedback would be greatly appreciated...

Let's see some pics on this thread!!

thought id get this thread up and running... AGAIN! hah

8-15-05 081 (Small).jpg

Members online

No members online now.
Back