There's still a Brit with balls.

Hi

We once had a Jewish guy in the shop who was being quite objectionable and I told him that if Hilter had done a "proper job" we wouldn't have all the trouble in the Middle East, geeez... that was like a red rag to a bull. He flew off in a mad rage saying he was goiong to kill me, my sister, my mother, my father, he was going to bomb the shop, my home and my car, he was going to torture my grandmother, aunties and rape my goat.

Can't imagine why but he never did come back :)

Regards

Dereck

Hi

We once had a Jewish guy in the shop who was being quite objectionable and I told him that if Hilter had done a "proper job" we wouldn't have all the trouble in the Middle East, geeez... that was like a red rag to a bull. He flew off in a mad rage saying he was goiong to kill me, my sister, my mother, my father, he was going to bomb the shop, my home and my car, he was going to torture my grandmother, aunties and rape my goat.

Regards

Dereck

You're a liar, a Jew would have threatened to hit you where it really hurts, in the wallet with a lawsuit. Bombing and killing innocent bystanders is an Islamic trait. The goat though, I'm not certain.

Hi

Regards

Dereck
I agree with Deville, you're a [edit]

Hi Guys

I am not a liar and don't appreciate being called one, that anecdote did happen.

And as for the Jews not killing innocent bystanders, haven't they been bombing Palistine killing countless hundreds for the last however many years and destroying thier property with bulldozers?

Regards

Dereck

Hi Guys
I am not a liar and don't appreciate being called one, that anecdote did happen.
I guess I'm just too sensitive to see the funny side of genocide.

And as for the Jews not killing innocent bystanders, haven't they been bombing Palistine killing countless hundreds for the last however many years and destroying thier property with bulldozers?
Are you implying that the Israelis indiscriminately take bulldozers and level peoples homes? Or did you accidentally omit the part of that story explaining that they were bulldozing the homes of HOMICIDE BOMBERS. Important distinction, but it's probably worth noting that the targets of said bulldozers had ignited explosives packed with nails and ball bearings while in busy buses or restaurants, and their families were then given large cash gifts from the terrorist handlers.

Again, perhaps you don't think that's an important distinction.

Regards

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

No members online now.
Back