there is an owl stuck in my car :)

sho89mtx

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Ok, Just bought my mark VIII and the guy put all new air suspension in it and all new shocks across the board, he showed me the paper work, but he got i think they are called "arnet" shocks in the rear and they ride very smooth, but they literally sound like an owl hooting in the back of my car and it's driving me crazy, how can i get riid of that anyoyance?

thanks,
scott

My guess, some kind of air discharge -- but I would suggest you call Arnott -Im sure they can help - (see the red, black and green ad to the right?)

its ARNOTT, one of our sponcers...look right--------->
i have them in the front, and the compressor/dryer. i did notice some sound when they were brand new, but after about 2 months, it went away. give em time to break in.

Joeychgo said:
My guess, some kind of air discharge -- but I would suggest you call Arnott -Im sure they can help - (see the red, black and green ad to the right?)

lol, Joe knows a lot about " air discharge " !!!!! Try beano or Gas X

owl in my car!!!!!

when it is cold my 95 mark makes a very loud and annoying high pitch "owl sound" that only goes away when the engine gets up to normal running temp.... is this because i removed the air horn on the front of the stock air box??????

Members online

No members online now.
Back