there is a first time for everything

zmt325

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
it is my 10th day on my new job. i am running the service department of the #1 hyundai dealership in the southeast by my self. wish me luck. its gonna be interesting to say the least.:cool:

Good luck in your new job. Hyundai learned a few years ago, that cheap :q:q:q:q doesn't float in the USA. Their quality and designs has improved greatly.

Hyaundi is making some nice cars! If I were to drive a import it would be that genisis sedan! Thing is a beast!

dude check out the equus... 400bhp sedan that makes the genisis look like a turd. and they make an S version with 460bhp rides like a :q:q:q:qin benz but i am still leery.

images4.jpg

images3.jpg

images1.jpg

images2-1.jpg

so far i am impressed with what Hyundai calls "campaigns" aka recalls. they want to make there customer HAPPY and they will fix any flaw before you even ask.

for the money i am most impressed with the new sonata 2.0 turbo for less than 30k. it kills the civic in every aspect.

images6.jpg

images5.jpg

http://s941.photobucket.com/albums/ad258/zmt325/?action=view&current=images5.jpg
images7.jpg

I was just sitting in a equis the other day I was very impressed I think its nicer as a back seat passenger than the lexus LS 460.

Members online

No members online now.
Back