THE WORST ACCIDENT I have ever seen

i wrecked my 99conti head on into a tree :q:q:q:qed that car up but nothin like that pic i was only goin bout 40 but didnt even have time to hit the breaks but im still here so its all good

Holey :q:q:q:q. I wish I was taping this. I was just watching COPS on TV and there was an accident that in my eyes was worse than this one.

It was a full size like Caprice Classic or something. Probably late 80's maybe. When they were still sort of square. Anyway this car was cut in half at the front seat line. The dash was so destroyed that you couldn't see anything but wires. The rear seat was completely folded in half. Appearing much worse than this one. The passenger was DOA and the drunk driver walked away with not even a scratch.

Totaly f*ing amazing.

This was one of the first posts on this site - btw

23,107 posts later..............The thread is still active.

Amazing

i was watchin cops last night n saw one better about a 90 vette is bein chased by cops weavin thru traffic clips a semi cars blows into a million pieces there is honestly nothin left but the miracle part was this lil prick just gets up n stays runnin away from the cops i think that is amazin

Let's not forget about the Rick Man over here who got his '94 totalled in his school parking lot. Yes, totalled in a parking lot.

I was going with the flow of the parking lot, when someone who was stoned was going in the opposite direction railed me in the drivers side door, and kept on going. He drove me into a brand new Infinity FX35 and a brand new Pontiac GTO. It was horrific. No one got hurt badly, but from the drivers side window, my head got cut up pretty bad, and so did my hand. Everything ended up okay, and I got comped for the '94. The Mark VIII saved my life, and that is why I went out two weeks later and bought a '97.

-Be careful out there guys. It pains me to see Mark VIII's in bad shape.

-Rick

Members online

Back