Staff member
Reaction score
YOU HAVE TO REGISTER TO VIEW PHOTOS ON THIS SITE

acc1.jpg

acc2.jpg

acc3.jpg

acc8.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
prob not o.k. did you see the yellow tarps in the first or second pic,,1 guess is to what is under there...you know what i mean DOA

I thinking they person probably looked like the car when they got them out. You know?....

One of the worst accidents I've ever seen, sure feel for the family

Driver might have made it, but that looks like the passsenger door wrapped around the tree. Can't be good.

air bags didnt even deploy-- i doubt anyone made it. if they did, they probably wished they hadnt

Or their body was wishing they didn’t. My father is a fireman and I have seen quite a few accidents. I would have to say this is worse then the Motorcyclist that was divided by the tree he hit. I thought that one was but looks to be worse.

I'm guessing it will buff right out, good as new :D

That crash is pretty bad, but not even close to the worst I have ever seen. I was driving to Georgia 10-12 years ago, and IF I remember correctly in NC on I-95 there was like a 50 car pile up (I am exaggerating....but it was over 20).

What started it was some nipplehead that decided to go from the fast lane, try to cut in front of a big rig, and swoop over to the off ramp. He did NOT make it, but his car was not the worst. About 5 or 6 vehicles back there was a minivan that was between 2 big rigs, and when the big rig in front stopped, the ppl in the minivan did not react fast enuf, hitting the rig in front of them, which caused the rig behind them to turn their minivan into what looked like a crushed can. I swear, there had to be only about 2 feet left of that minivan. It has smashed it, and all the occupants into dust.

Now, THAT was the worst accident I have ever seen.....it was horrible, there was body parts, and blood everywhere. The traffic was backed up for MILES....to say the VERY least.

Another one I saw was another nipple head that was speeding in the dead of winter on an overpass over I-95 somewhere in Virginia, and he did not make the turn before the overpass. He hit the guard rail, and flipped upside down and came down onto I-95 and just like a movie, the car burst into flames. There was damn near nothing left by the time the authorities got there.

ND4SPDLSC said:
Wow, I wonder how fast he was going on the Autobahn to tear an A3 apart like that.
I have had this accident on my E-mail @ work since this past July 4th holiday as a safety message. It is a little more detailed, including a shot of the dash board, That photo showed that the speedometer needle stuck at about 100kph which translates to between 62-63 MPH. Usually in an accident the speedometer,will freeze at the moment of impact. They are made to do that for that reason(analog speedometers anyways.) to assist in an accident investigation. The story behind this accident was that there were these two Airmen stationed in Germany on their way back to post, when their Audi skidded sideways into some trees, neither Airmen survived the accident, unfortunately. BTW, if they were indicated @ about 63 MPH @ moment of impact, they were most likely going quite faster when they started going into the terminal apex of the skid that caused their tragic demise. (sorry, about the scientific mumbo-jumbo.) I also am frightened of the Semi's, even in my Town Car, not to mention my Dakota. Driving on I-75, there's way too much of this "power-stroking" in which a semi tailgates a vehicle to force them out of their way, and I too have seen quite a few really ugly accidents due to this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't really know? Stepped it down a few times today.

Had a few hours to kill went car looking. Nothing impressive. Intresting how the 4.6 Thunderbird is nothing like the Mark VIII.

Sales dude was trying hard to sell but I was just out playing! Didn't think he liked it when I punched it a few times!

mespock said:
Don't really know? Stepped it down a few times today.

Had a few hours to kill went car looking. Nothing impressive. Intresting how the 4.6 Thunderbird is nothing like the Mark VIII.

Sales dude was trying hard to sell but I was just out playing! Didn't think he liked it when I punched it a few times!

I seen someone on a test drive today and a f'ed with him big doggy style. I got him to go crazy and the guy riding with him was holding on for dear life! Hahaha Its was the greatest thing ever! Mercury Four door, white new newish. . .

On September 11, 2004 a retired traffic court judge crossed the median on a Richmond interstate and was broadsided by an SUV. His Town Car looked just as bad as the Audi in this thread. The front rested about 100 yard from the rear half. Lucky he was driving a Town Car. He spent overnight in the hospital mostly because of his advanced age.

Members online

Back