The Terminator Mark Bumper

mike, I was looking at the pictures in your other thread for the cooling fans and noticed you have no radiator shroud. In theory you're only pulling air across the area where the fan is unless you are moving.
I know you have the two small fans up front but have you thought about putting the shroud back on?

DSC02681.JPG

Injected Engineering is working on a shroud solution with a high hp corvette that has the same problem I have - no room for a shroud. They are testing a high heat resistant foam that can be cut and fitted into tight spaces. What is nice about that, finally R&D is on someone else's dime. ;)

Between that, and working with John Temple on the hood mod - most likely something like adding to a Mark hood a set of 2013 Mustang GT hood vents/air extractors, or similar, I hope to someday be able to run 50/50 coolant and a thermostat year round.

More to come on that. :) Meanwhile, I am good with what I have for now, and it works. :)

Injected Engineering is working on a shroud solution with a high hp corvette that has the same problem I have - no room for a shroud. They are testing a high heat resistant foam that can be cut and fitted into tight spaces. What is nice about that, finally R&D is on someone else's dime. ;)

Between that, and working with John Temple on the hood mod - most likely something like adding to a Mark hood a set of 2013 Mustang GT hood vents/air extractors, or similar, I hope to someday be able to run 50/50 coolant and a thermostat year round.

More to come on that. :) Meanwhile, I am good with what I have for now, and it works. :)

I think most of us would be good with your car Mike. :D
J

Mike,

I bought these in an attempt to match the HID projectors.

h10-1.gif

H10 xenonmatch
Hoen

HIDs.jpg

Not a bad match for a non HID bulb.

Hooptee.jpg

:cool:
-Scott

I don't make nearly as much power as u but i just modified the factory fan to make fit with the factory radiator and S/C with the stock thermostat and I have not cooling issues

Last edited:
mlshultz your car looks awsome by the way and so does yours frankencougie, I'm planning on buying the terminator bumper soon for when I get all my body work done next spring

Terminator bumper unveil today :) This cruise-in is called Caffeine and Octane, and is the biggest monthly gathering in metro Atlanta.

The Mark has been doing well in the 100+ temps we've been having lately, and has been up to 230* only once for maybe a minute or two before cooling down. This is while the a/c is running during stop and go driving.

Obviously, this bumper has not solved my cooling problem, but it sure does look nice :)

Thanks Scott, for the bulb number.

Savagecat27, I had no cooling problems running the s-trim on the stock block with the Cobra radiator and cooling fan.

It is when I built the forged, stroked motor and bumped up the boost and horsepower with this t-trim that heat became a concern when the a/c is on.

DSC02906.jpg

DSC02907.jpg

DSC02908.jpg

It looks great, Mike! One of these days we'll have to get together.... Maybe around Lexington KY.. That should be easy for a lot of us to get to in a day.

Members online

No members online now.
Back