The Rims are in.

Roadwarrior50

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Well i just picked up my new rims today from the bus station. KXwheels shipped them really fast, i ordered them friday and they got here today. Sorry about the bad pics but there is still snow here and its cold outside so there is only so much i can do in the garage.

rims1.JPG

rims2.JPG

rims3.JPG

Very tasteful. I love spoke style rims. Please post some pics once the weather clears up a little and you can shine that beauty up.

those are nice wheels i love em but i wouldn't put them on if u have snow save em for summer :D

Ya im going to wait, i just wanted to throw them on and see how they fit and everything. The winter ones are allready back on. But its SOOOO hard not to put them all on, i want to see what they look like with all 4 on the car and out of the garage.

I just grabbed the first one that i unwrapped and put it on. The other ones are still black wrapped. Cause directionals are specific to a certain side if i remember correctly.

Not too bad, bet you'll get some pics when the baby is detailed and so equipped.

Only downside to large rims is that they end up making the car scream for big brakes.......for all I know that's next on your list......

:)

u really odnt need the bigger breaks as stated above.. the most i did was put cross drilled/slotted rotors and got thermo quiet pads.. but u really dont NEED it

I have the cross drilled and slotted rotors and everything. But i do agree, it makes the rotors look alot smaller than the 16's did. I dont really think im going to worry about the rotors though, at least not for quite a while. I think my next thing is going to be angel eyes and then repainted the bumper and getting the car polished.

What size are those rubber bands? Or is the outside of the rim just painted Black!;)

Seriously though, what size rim/tire?

You're gonna wanna lower it with some Eibach pro's when you do put them on. Otherwise..that wheelwell gap will be unattractive, to say the least.

lseguy said:
You're gonna wanna lower it with some Eibach pro's when you do put them on. Otherwise..that wheelwell gap will be unattractive, to say the least.

Looks like the car is still slightly jacked up hence the wheel gap. Looks nice but would like to see them from a distance. Up close doesnt do them justice.

Ya i dont know if im going to lower the car at all. As it sits from the factory it has scrapped once or twice here in edmonton.

PGA2B said:
What size are those rubber bands? Or is the outside of the rim just painted Black!;)

Seriously though, what size rim/tire?

haha, rims look good, def. put some pics up when everything is nice and clean

Members online

Back