The Red Reflectorramp on the trunk . Light or not ? on LSC -1998

Hasso

LVC Member
Reaction score
My first question on this forum.

Should it be light in the red reflectionramp or not ?
I have seen on the web that some cars have light.

I have no light on my car -1998 LSC but I think it would look nice.
Could also be that the car is imported to Sweden and its not allowed here over.

Hope you understand my english

BR Yngve.

Yes, it should. Both low light with running lights on and then brighter when brakes applied. A replacement ballast almost always fixed the issue. The ballast is like a power adapter that increases the voltage needed to light up the neon.

Ok thanks fore the answer, Where is the ballast located ? I think its not allowed over here so it could be disconnectet. There is a lot of modifications who is needed. I have the car in vinterrest to april.

Looks nice
Hopefully you fixed the direction of the rr wheel

Yes notice that It was like that when i buy it. Have 4 new tyres that I shall put on the car in April, the old tyres is from 05/2006 !! It seems to follow the car from over there. but still 4 mm left but the rubber is very hard.

20161024_194920.jpg

What colors on cabels to test the ballast. Voltage out ?
Light green is brake on the wiring diagram.

20161024_194920.jpg

[video]https://www.facebook.com/yngve.carlsson.16/videos/10209411143027189/[/video]

2.jpg3.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Sweet looking Mark! With good looking exhaust tips!

The light is designed for two brightness levels. One for to match the parking lights and two to match the brake light brightness. The ballast will need to be a two step ballast, meaning it will have two output levels each to match parking lights and brake light brightness.

Sweet looking car Hasso and welcome to the forum. It's nice to see other enthusiasts take care and pride in these older, well styled rides.

Members online

No members online now.
Back