The only car this new guy ever regrets selling was a 2004 Marauder.

Arctic Birch

New LVC Member
Reaction score
Actually I traded it in two years ago. It was stock except for 4.10 gear swap.

I still miss that car. Which is how I got here.

I'm always looking at Marauders for sale on line. and all panther platforms....would love to pick up a stock low mileage Grand Marquis LSE. But I digress.

So, I'm looking for a Marauder and I came across a handsome Cream colored 98 Mark VIII with a little over 50k miles.

And pulled the trigger on the Mark VIII.

Oh yeah, I've owned other Lincolns too. (2013 MKS Ecoboost/AWD and 2017 Continental Black Label AWD).

But now my future Marauder will have a Mark VIII as a stable mate.

TL/DR I just pulled the trigger on a 1998 Mark VIII

Welcome to LVC. Congrats on your recent purchase. You'll love that Mark VIII.

Those Marauders are amazing cars. I'll have one someday.

Your going to love it here on this site. A lot of great and knowledgeable people who can help when you need it.

-Svets

Thanks for the responses!

I just got back home about one o'clock this morning from picking it up out in Indiana. I brought it back on a trailer, but after seeing it in person I probably didn't have to. The couple who sold it to me were selling it for the wife's Grandparents. Her Grandad took great care of it. He loved the car and it shows in the condition it was in when I picked it up.

I'm going to keep the Mark VIII pretty close to stock, but will do the recommended upgrades (like JMOD, etc.).

(And I'm still keeping an eye out for another Marauder too, lol).

Thanks again for the welcome!

Thanks for the responses!

I just got back home about one o'clock this morning from picking it up out in Indiana. I brought it back on a trailer, but after seeing it in person I probably didn't have to. The couple who sold it to me were selling it for the wife's Grandparents. Her Grandad took great care of it. He loved the car and it shows in the condition it was in when I picked it up.

I'm going to keep the Mark VIII pretty close to stock, but will do the recommended upgrades (like JMOD, etc.).

(And I'm still keeping an eye out for another Marauder too, lol).

Thanks again for the welcome!

Have you done any mods to the Mark VIII?

Members online

No members online now.
Back