THE OBAMA DECEPTION...Coming March 15th

Alex Jones is the same guy who says that 9/11 was an inside job by the Bush Administration and was a "false flag" operation. He also said that Bush-co was masterminding ANOTHER 9/11 type attack to further scare the public into accepting even more draconian laws on personal rights and freedoms.

I guess you buy into that too, huh Bryan???

If I told you I thought 9/11 was an inside job, would you believe me?

Evidence?? I thought you were a HUGE supporter of Bush Co?? How can you think 9/11 is an inside job while you went on supporting Bush??

Bush Co basically f*cked up everything they touched. Yet I'm supposed to believe they were able to orchestrate a massive inside job attack on America, then cover it up and do so in a manner that hasn't leaked out.....really?

It's a bit of a stretch for me. Some things I do question though...I often wonder if the Air Force shot that passenger jet down..since multiple witnesses reported seeing plane debris fall out of the air...

Bush Co basically f*cked up everything they touched. Yet I'm supposed to believe they were able to orchestrate a massive inside job attack on America, then cover it up and do so in a manner that hasn't leaked out.....really?

It's a bit of a stretch for me. Some things I do question though...I often wonder if the Air Force shot that passenger jet down..since multiple witnesses reported seeing plane debris fall out of the air...

Multiple witnesses have reported seeing a giant werewolves running around Wisconsin too..... unless you're one of the "sheeple" who don't believe the official explanation.

Multiple witnesses have reported seeing a giant werewolves running around Wisconsin too..... unless you're one of the "sheeple" who don't believe the official explanation.

Except some people actually had burnt aircraft seat cushions floating in their pool several miles from the crash site. Others had different debris on their property miles from the crash site. Some might call that evidence. Physical evidence.

Where's the physical evidence of the werewolves? Any pelts? Teeth? Or?? LOL

However...the possibility that the Air Force shot down a jet (which I could see happening if they thought this jet would be used in the same manner as the Twin Tower jets) is FAR different from a whole encompassing plot that lays the blame on the US Goverment....which I just don't agree with...

And what part of the "official" story don't you accept?

to start, bush is a terrible liar.

"Well, Jordan (ph), you're not going to believe what state I was in when I heard about the terrorist attack. I was in Florida. And my chief of staff, Andy Card -- actually I was in a classroom talking about a reading program that works. And I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower -- the TV was obviously on, and I use to fly myself, and I said, "There's one terrible pilot." And I said, "It must have been a horrible accident."

But I was whisked off there -- I didn't have much time to think about it, and I was sitting in the classroom, and Andy Card, my chief who was sitting over here walked in and said, "A second plane has hit the tower. America's under attack."

the video of the first hit wasn't around until after the second hit, so the sequence couldn't have happened as he stated. and even after being informed of the second hit, and that america is under attack, he sat there, instead of excusing himself.

so, even if not planned by the bush administration, it was expected. any other president would have been whisked away to safety somewhere. yet he sat there.

but what particular part? all of it.

Except some people actually had burnt aircraft seat cushions floating in their pool several miles from the crash site. Others had different debris on their property miles from the crash site. Some might call that evidence. Physical evidence.

Where's the physical evidence of the werewolves? Any pelts? Teeth? Or?? LOL

However...the possibility that the Air Force shot down a jet (which I could see happening if they thought this jet would be used in the same manner as the Twin Tower jets) is FAR different from a whole encompassing plot that lays the blame on the US Goverment....which I just don't agree with...

Is that actually true and there is documented evidence of said debris in pools and whatnot? Because I have heard many a story about that plane and not much of it holds up under scrutiny, from the hole it made, rockets being used, cadavers on the plane instead of passengers etc.

You are right in this respect though, but I couldn't blame the government/military for making that call. Knowing the plane was in the hands of terrorist, it would have been the smartest thing to do, as the passengers were ufortunately going to die that day.

Members online

No members online now.
Back