The New Guy

Dom

LVC Member
Reaction score
Hey Everyone. I'm new to the site cuz I just purchased a 2002 Lincoln LS V8 with the Premium Pkg (chrome wheels). Just looking to make a few simple changes for now. I noticed they're are some great products on the LSK website. Anyone know if the $390 Cold Air Induction is worth the cost over the $90 KKM? I plan on adding a Cat-Back after this coming winter if that makes a difference. Also, just a personal preference question buy u guys seem to be pretty good with that stuff. What would look better in the interior; I have the light creme-colored leather and partial wood dash; Brushed Aluminum or the Shiny Aluminum stuff? I may combine the Aluminum with the all ready existing wood. Thanx for the input all!

Dom said:
Hey Everyone. I'm new to the site cuz I just purchased a 2002 Lincoln LS V8 with the Premium Pkg (chrome wheels). Just looking to make a few simple changes for now. I noticed they're are some great products on the LSK website. Anyone know if the $390 Cold Air Induction is worth the cost over the $90 KKM? I plan on adding a Cat-Back after this coming winter if that makes a difference. Also, just a personal preference question buy u guys seem to be pretty good with that stuff. What would look better in the interior; I have the light creme-colored leather and partial wood dash; Brushed Aluminum or the Shiny Aluminum stuff? I may combine the Aluminum with the all ready existing wood. Thanx for the input all!

:W you will definately enjoy this site... :I very addicting.. I personally like the brushed aluminum look..

i dunno if the aluminum look wud look that great in the creme colored interior... i got the creme and im gonna add on to the existing wood that i got in mine... its your car tho and whatever you like, go with it... :W

WELCOME! Go with the wood on interior. Anything LSKoncepts sells is worth every penny. Literally everyone on here will tell you that much.

-Scott-

Members online

Back