The New Fashion Rage In Mug Shots

shagdrum

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
From an email I recieved...

The New Fashion Rage In Mug Shots.

These are actual Police Photos...too funny.

image001-1.jpg

Just think about this for a second: Did you ever see anyone arrested wearing a
Bush T-shirt, or for you older guys, an Eisenhower, Gerald Ford, Ronald Reagan
or even Nixon, or Bob Dole shirt.

There MUST be a message here, but I can't quite grasp it, or
maybe I am afraid to. :eek: :shifty:

From an email I recieved...

The New Fashion Rage In Mug Shots.

These are actual Police Photos...too funny.

image001-1.jpg

Just think about this for a second: Did you ever see anyone arrested wearing a
Bush T-shirt, or for you older guys, an Eisenhower, Gerald Ford, Ronald Reagan
or even Nixon, or Bob Dole shirt.

There MUST be a message here, but I can't quite grasp it, or
maybe I am afraid to. :eek: :shifty:

Very funny post, but really I dont think anyone ever took any time to gather other pics of people wearing certain other presidents shirts. Just proves how stupid of a fact it is that people have it out for the guy.

As one other member said ;) " he still is our President and does deserve respect".

Hes not our president yet, so while I still can I would like to say "what a douche bag".

Very funny post, but really I dont think anyone ever took any time to gather other pics of people wearing certain other presidents shirts. Just proves how stupid of a fact it is that people have it out for the guy.

As one other member said ;) " he still is our President and does deserve respect".

I don't think it's really an attack on Obama as much as it is on his "less than politically educated" followers. Granted, both sides have morons, but from what I've seen in person in Philadelphia, his less than reputable followers are insane. I'm not saying all of his followers are like this, it's just he has pulled some whackjobs out of the woodwork. Ex. Walking outside in Philadelphia after he won the election and screaming Obama(Not anything in particular, just his name) for 3 hours straight while riding on top of cars. I don't recall that when Bush won.

Hey, I did see that same kind of activity with Bush and his second term.

One group of about 50 people were wearing fatigues with picket signs and nothing but offensive gestures written on them regarding Kerry when Kerry spoke in PA.

Hey, I did see that same kind of activity with Bush and his second term.

One group of about 50 people were wearing fatigues with picket signs and nothing but offensive gestures written on them regarding Kerry when Kerry spoke in PA.

Well, I agree that should be taken into account but protesting and anarchy are two different things. Perhaps I shouldn't have used that as an example, moreso I should have used their idea that he'll be paying their mortgages etc.

I understand your point but anarchy is anarchy and yelling at everyone disrupting the peace surrounding you with obscenities on picket signs to me is well anarchy.

But I get your point, like you said both sides have idiots.

The snippet below all the mugshots does make a good point...
Just think about this for a second: Did you ever see anyone arrested wearing a Bush T-shirt, or for you older guys, an Eisenhower, Gerald Ford, Ronald Reagan or even Nixon, or Bob Dole shirt.
I am sure you might be able to, if you put some effort into it, especially around election time, find a number of mugshots with people wearing other presidential candidate T-shirt, even with conservative candidates, but it is not as likely. You don't really have to put in any effort in any of these photos.

I used to work at a jail. I have friends who still do. Months before the election, and now, of every ten people brought into intake, at least 6 people will be wearing Obama shirts, at least here in Eastern Kansas. I have little doubt that it is the same or more in the rest of the country.

It says a lot about the "cult of personality" that the Obama campaign (now the incoming administration) and the MSM actively created and that modern pop culture and, specifically, hip-hop, thug culture swallowed; hook, line and sinker, and helped perpetuate.

You can also draw some conclusions about the lack of education or critical, objective thought on the part of that thug culture.

Six out of every ten, I call BS, or maybe its because the cops are "racial profiling."

Months before the election, and now, of every ten people brought into intake, at least 6 people will be wearing Obama shirts, at least here in Eastern Kansas.

Really? So your saying every 6 out of 10 people that go to jail are likely to even own a Obama t-shirt?

Members online

Back