The Mark VIII install you have to see

SO your that dude i found pic of your setup a while back and post you trunk pic.....swweet!!

YouthKwest said:
Hey guys, that dude who showed you the install of his bronco doesn't even own a Lincoln or a Cadillac...check out my install in my Mark VIII
www.carstereo.com/onyrmrk

Dude we will be having a LVC meet in the Spring of 2007 in Houston. You will have to attend. Make sure you sign up with Central Plains Chapter.

GMAN said:
Dude we will be having a LVC meet in the Spring of 2007 in Houston. You will have to attend. Make sure you sign up with Central Plains Chapter.

2007???
I believe I am a member of the central plains chapter, and I gladly accept your invite. Keep me informed.

YouthKwest said:
2007???
I believe I am a member of the central plains chapter, and I gladly accept your invite. Keep me informed.

Looks like I will be driving my "new" 98 LSC out there. The system is going through a whole new tear down. I am revamping it for USACi Nationals! Looking forward to this meet. Take care,

Joe

Sergmark said:
Looks great A1 job.:D :D .... are the amps crooked or is it an illusion!!

Illusion, they are perfectly straight. The old pictures show the trim plate actually covering up the bottom of the amps, but now the trim plate shows all the amp for everyone to see.

Members online

Back