!!!the Mark 9 !!!!!

That kinda looks like the intercepter concept ford had. Maybe it's lincoln's counterpart.

this came out before the intercepter
It is an oldie but a good one
Mark 9 was 2001
the Interceptor was 2006 I think

Well lets just hope they have the marbles and the common sense to build the thing and build it right.

nanananananananana BATMAN!

Looks like an XLR a little, definitely a nice car though, very sporty. It'd probably be like 90k

seven year old concept.
It's just not happening.

Ford isn't investing heavily in Lincoln right now.
Maybe if the Fiesta does well, they start selling some of their European models here, and a the UAW stops bleeding them dry they'll have the resources to do such a thing.

Alright so if they put that in production right now for 90000 I would be able to afford it and all its new fancy computer related problems in almost 10 years!! haha I think it looks pretty mean in the front but it looks like they were so into the design of the car and really had it good then someone said OH thats all the bigger it can be and they erased the rest of it

This car is a dead issue from the start it was based on the 02 Tbird chasis,so even if they did build it there would no aftermarket for it. So you it would be a nice looking car with lots of problems. You are better off waiting for the twin turbo MKR, that car could be the one that gives lincoln the racer image that it needs.

Members online

No members online now.
Back