The Ls Is Giving Me Problems Again...

Icewood

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
So I went to get my spark plugs changed...and when I came to pick up the car they gave me a service sheet , it said that I needed a coolant flush and that my left head light was out...

Now, I was aware of the coolant but the left light didn't go out until I received my car back from the dealer...
I at first thought they messed somthing up when they were changing the plugs, which could still be the problem but I checked the lightbulb and it's fine...I even put in a brand new one...the light still isn't coming on...the computer isn't telling me that it needs to be replaced and I checked the fuse box...also nothing wrong there...what could it bee:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

im thinking they cut one of the cables that leads to the light, if i were you id check the calbes. If they were cut, just splice them back together, and be on your way. Thats why I dont take my car to the dealership to get fixed, bunch of rookies dont know how to work on cars. If i cant do the repair i take it to my family mechanic.

Marvin M.

Members online

No members online now.
Back