The Final Flight of Bill

gadget73

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
I picked up my 88 Mk7 Bill Blass tonight. Paid $250 for whats pretty much a piece of junk with a good engine. I only want the motor out of it. I ran it the 15 miles home and boy was that fun. This thing has absolutely no suspension, and my dad (who was following me) said he now knows the location of every bump between there and here because of the sparkis. It also popped a heater hose, one that goes around the back of the intake. Transmission is toast, has 1 and 3. I felt like some ghetto thug in a junky lowrider. I swear I have never laughed so much in a car before. Tomorrow I'll have to locate the blown hose and bypass it so it can take its final 40 mile trek to where I shall remove the engine.

Oh, if anyone wants anything from it, let me know. I probably won't have it too long tho. I'm hoping to be rid of the thing by next week sometime. digital dash works fine, tripminder is good. i have all the owner's manuals for it as well. I think the front seats are spoken for, but they're tan Bill Blass buckets. driver's door panel is trash, pass side looks OK. no idea about windows. Body is pretty dinged and dented but I think the front clip is OK.

Members online

Back