The Dukes of Hazzard - Jessica Simpson video!

Joeychgo

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

The Dukes of Hazzard Movie

Starring
Jessica Simpson, Johnny Knoxville, Seann William Scott, Burt Reynolds, Willie Nelson

Jessica Simpson will appear in her first major movie role as Daisy Duke. Based on the TV series, this action adventure follows the rough-driving Dukes as they try to save the family farm from the corrupt commissioner, Boss Hogg, played by Burt Reynolds. Opening in August, 2005.

Boss Hogg's Cadillac
This is a 1970 Cadillac DeVille Convertible, completely white inside & out, with bull horns for a hood ornament

The General Lee
This 1969 Dodge Charger was the real star of the show. Of course, it would be difficult NOT to draw any attention in a car painted bright orange, with "01" on the side and a Confederate flag on the roof.
According to the storyline, Bo & Luke found it in the Chickasaw County junkyard. It had been used in a bank robbery, and the Duke boys - with a little help from Cooter - fixed it up and welded the doors shut like on a NASCAR race car. Fitted with a big-block 440 Magnum V8, the car could outrun anything in Hazzard County.

Oh.. And lets not forget the......

Jessica Simpson video!

5.jpg

I want one of those cars and Jessica Simpson to go with it. :gr_devil:

I like the car, but why does the door open in the video. Come on, hop out of the car like your supposed to.

Oh ya, Jessica Simpson looks absolutely amazing in that video.

SurfjaxLS said:
I like the car, but why does the door open in the video. Come on, hop out of the car like your supposed to.

Oh ya, Jessica Simpson looks absolutely amazing in that video.

Where's the blue push bar? Doesn't seem like the General without it. Gotta admit I like those rims better than the originals in the show.
I remember when the Dukes of Hazzard was so popular I'd see 2 or 3 Chargers decked out like it. I think an older guy in Waltham still has one except the "01" is black rather than the dark blue like the original and I'm not sure if he put in the dixie horn or not. Feel sorry for me. My DSL tain't working and the cable company can't get anyone here to fix it until sometime around the 19th. Really wanna see the video. Stupid cable companies. Dial up sux.

Thats actually not the General - Nice catch. Thats the Extreem Lee. The general had the push bars and different rims

1231535754_G.jpg

Jporter said:
Where's the blue push bar? Doesn't seem like the General without it. Gotta admit I like those rims better than the originals in the show.
I remember when the Dukes of Hazzard was so popular I'd see 2 or 3 Chargers decked out like it. I think an older guy in Waltham still has one except the "01" is black rather than the dark blue like the original and I'm not sure if he put in the dixie horn or not. Feel sorry for me. My DSL tain't working and the cable company can't get anyone here to fix it until sometime around the 19th. Really wanna see the video. Stupid cable companies. Dial up sux.

Yea there's 2 that I know of in MA... 1 pro-streeted and 1 stocker, both with the dixie horn. I thought the numbers and pushbar were black??? I got season 1 and 2 on DVD, gotta go check!

Black87LSC said:
Yea there's 2 that I know of in MA... 1 pro-streeted and 1 stocker, both with the dixie horn. I thought the numbers and pushbar were black??? I got season 1 and 2 on DVD, gotta go check!

Atleast the one at the Budweiser World of Wheels were blue. And If I recall the "officialy licensed" model were blue too, with a tan interior. But who knows? If I remember when the show first started there was a write up in MOPAR Magazine with pictures and stating they used something like 42 of them for the pilot.

Members online

Back