The Democrats Immigration Plan

I keep saying this: Erecting fences and deporting people is a huge waste of time and resources. If you want to eliminate the influx of illegal aliens, you have the deal with the main reason they're coming here: JOBS. There are laws already in place to punish those who knowingly hire illegals. Why the hell aren't they being enforced? It's like setting a giant wedding cake in your back yard and then complaining about the ants. Duh!

Put those who knowingly hire illegals in jail, say for five years. Once employers realize that they can no longer exploit these people with immunity, the jobs will dry up, and America will no longer look as appealing.

Arizona has taken your advice tommy with Prop 200.
It got so bad they did what they had to do.
http://www.stateline.org/live/ViewPage.action?siteNodeId=136&languageId=1&contentId=51473
And it worked :)
http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2007-12-22-immigration-leaving_N.htm
The only problem is it pushed them up here. :(
My next door neighbor is from Arizona he is one of those Canadians that speak spanish and has a dark tan :p

I Guess I will have to move to Arizona because I do not see this blue state passing a Prop 200 even if it gets as bad as Arizona did.

Good Point!

If an American Citizen were to move to Mexico illegally and work the government would have you deported no questions asked!

Funniest thing ever: I was in a class once and the teacher started reading a country's immigration laws without telling us which country it was. All of the hispanic people in the class were calling it bs and saying how horrible it was. Then after the teacher finished the reading with "Mexico's immigration laws."

OK whatever deport all illegals and than lets see how much you like tomatoes.. whatever deport them all I'm saying its not all that bad...

OK whatever deport all illegals and than lets see how much you like tomatoes.. whatever deport them all I'm saying its not all that bad...
What does any of this have to do with tomatoes ?
And please explain what is not all that bad ?

Nice drive by post.

If you think illegals or should I say Canadians are doing a great service to the old U.S.A. please post some proof, instead of race baiting me into Bitchin about Puerto Ricans.

We don't have to deport them. It's already been proven that, as Tommy said, when you remove the incentive, jobs, they will leave on their own. And it is all that bad. The illegals are straining our economy to the breaking point right now.

By the way, Tommy, you also agree with Ann Coulter on this issue. :eek:

Heres a fun little chart from your link Gambini.
http://www.cis.org/articles/2003/back1203.html#table1
Kinda funny :D
It shows settlement of immigrants by state.
Look Canadians comming to Minnesota is -8 from 1990-2000.
back1203t.gif

Now I am begining to believe you led me astray on those funny talking people with the tan's to die for.
OMG look at Massachusetts they are down -14,867. :eek:
I wonder how taco bell can make it without those darn tomatoes. :confused:

I have no problem with immigrants as long as they come legally like my ancestors from Italy who came through Ellis Island. It really is a slap in the face when illegal immigrants come here, skipping the process my ancestors went through not so long ago. What makes them superior to the rules? Its funny to me that they like to claim they are helping our country by doing all the jobs no one will do but our economy continues to worsen.

We don't have to deport them. It's already been proven that, as Tommy said, when you remove the incentive, jobs, they will leave on their own. And it is all that bad. The illegals are straining our economy to the breaking point right now.

Yeah, but I can tell you from first hand knowledge fossten... Many are not working for employers who knowingly and freely hire illegals. Many illegals have bogus documentation and get jobs that way.

Idk what do you guys suggest build the fence on the border?

Members online

No members online now.
Back