The B*tch Slap Thread

Just keep posting pics of children as a tool.

You have got to be the biggest slime on earth!

No no..the biggest slime on earth is in your wife's mouth....now only if she'd swallow the damn thing

722554.jpg

This one is to you Frogman: what did the five fingers say to the face? I know you know the answer.

I'm not nor was I ever an English major so just because you are a spelling bee champion doesnt mean you are smarter. It just means you wasted your life away studying the dictionary which prolly explains why they made a movie about you (40 year old virgin) because you lived such a great life. I bet you wouldnt correct your bosses' grammar and spelling? No because your a$$ would be fired so you feel you have to do it here. This is the last you will hear from me because you are a waste of my time and waste of space on this earth. Go to hell f!ck face. Goodbye

Oooooh Slick, I think you just bitch slapped yourself....
...how do you do that???

You been slapped. This is the bitch slap thread, after all...

I vote this gets turned into an everyone vs. PetesSweet thread for his pro-homo/child molestation/rape/and whatever other useless bullsh!t hes posts.. Thats just me tho, its all good tho cause my life doesnt consist of pictures I find on google cause I dont have a life..

I vote this gets turned into an everyone vs. Missing Linc' thread for my pro-homo/child molestation/rape/and whatever other useless bullsh!t I post.. Thats just me tho, its all good tho cause my life doesnt consist of pictures I find on google cause I dont have a life..

It's alright man. No one would wanna rape your @ss anyways...cause you got AIDS :-D

895332.jpg

It's alright man. No one would wanna rape your @ss anyways...cause you got AIDS :-D

i swear Petes you always come up with the weirdest S#$T!, lol. all in all i guess it's kind of funny. at times you really piss me off but your a lot like the news, i hate to see and hear all the bad stuff but you still have to watch it because it's entertaining

Peter, I too sometimes find you funny, but for decency sake, you should leave the "raping baby" comments and kid stuff out. Even in jest it's crossing the line.

I'm all for free speech, but we should regulate ourselves as well.;)

Do you just have like an a$$load of those things saved to your computer or do you just constantly search google for them?

I just went back and edited it... Forgot an 's' in your username! Lol.

Ya, I just found a site where you can make your own posters - will keep me busy!

Poor Eminem... Lol.

I just went back and edited it... Forgot an 's' in your username! Lol.

Ya, I just found a site where you can make your own posters - will keep me busy!

Poor Eminem... Lol.

Eminem shoulda saw it coming..he was above his head moments before he landed...shoulda took his rappa @ss and ran :p

And yeah you pretty much made that poster for the guy who made a duplicate account of mine :p

Members online

Back