The 81 M6!!

truckerlincoln

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
I finely broke down today and bought the 81 Pucci!!:) Been debating on buying it ever since I saw it and got the seller down to a heck of a price. It will be going to the Boscobel meet next year (hopefully pulling Eleanor on a trailer too:D )!

How ya doin pep?! I've been doing some research on some parts for the darn thing and am coming up empty every where i look. Any suggestions? By the way, i was down in your area a couple of weeks ago. Was coming up from Dallas again. There was a guy buyin a white M7 down in that first town you come to in Okie from Texas on Hwy 75.

truckerlincoln said:
How ya doin pep?! I've been doing some research on some parts for the darn thing and am coming up empty every where i look. Any suggestions? By the way, i was down in your area a couple of weeks ago. Was coming up from Dallas again. There was a guy buyin a white M7 down in that first town you come to in Okie from Texas on Hwy 75.
I am doing good, you might try looking on www.car-part.com, you might find what you are looking for there. that town was probablt Durant, Ok cool.

Trucker that is so awesome, Mark VI is one of my favorite Lincolns by far. Awesome find man. Remember alot of the Mark VI parts are the same as the Town cars of the same era.

Pep, thanks for the info on parts. And the town was just south of Durant. Colbert maybe?
Torque, thanks man. The plan is to keep this thing stock as possible.
Conti, was wondering where you've been. I saw the car and just had to have it. I'll need a driver for the cruise in Boscobel next year, I'll keep you in mind!!
Rich, I would love to take it to the Christmas party! Don't have to worry about the heater working, it almost blows you out of the car!

Yup that would be Colbert, it is right on the border of Ok and Texas.

Members online

Back