Thanks LVC.

kingofmy_h

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
I traded in my 01 ls for a 2012 Hyundai genesis coupe. I was sad to see her go as the ls was my 1st car but it was time for a upgrade. I want to thank the lvc community for all the help along the years.

20120413_122148.jpg

Nice choice, the Hyundai Genesis Coupe is some car! How do you like it?? What trim package did you get?

Thanks. I'm lovin the car so far. The black genesis coupe in the pic is my new car. It's the grand touring trim. I wanted the 2013 genesis coupe but don't have the patience to wait for them.

Well it's not an upgrade as the LS is a luxury car and the genesis coupe is an entry level sports car but in terms of mileage and speed yes it is an upgrade. Hope you got the brembos too.

Well it's not an upgrade as the LS is a luxury car and the genesis coupe is an entry level sports car but in terms of mileage and speed yes it is an upgrade. Hope you got the brembos too.

2012-hyundai-Genesis-Coupe-Interior-672x447.gif

This isn't an upgrade over his 01 LS? I love my car but I must say even the entry level stuff they are coming out with these days is nice as hell, and many things that were options when the LS was being produced are standard now. I'm not sure if this is the interior in his trim package but it sure does look comfortable. Its apples to oranges anyway.

I'm just glad its RWD.

2012-hyundai-Genesis-Coupe-Interior-672x447.gif

This isn't an upgrade over his 01 LS? I love my car but I must say even the entry level stuff they are coming out with these days is nice as hell, and many things that were options when the LS was being produced are standard now. I'm not sure if this is the interior in his trim package but it sure does look comfortable. Its apples to oranges anyway.

I'm just glad its RWD.

They look nicer in pictures than in person. Lots of plastic in person. I considered getting one untill I saw how tacky it looked on the inside. Yes it's fast and rwd but it feels cheap.

But then again I'm comparing it to my LS.

The 00-02 Ls weren't all that luxury to me... Yeah the interior of the geneais is very nice. I got it with all options.

Happy

I guess you'd need to define luxury. If one were to ask the 'man in the street' which of two cars---a Lincoln or a Hyundai---would best be called a luxury car, what do you suppose the predominant answer would be?

In any case, I'm glad you're happy.

KS

The 00-02 Ls weren't all that luxury to me... Yeah the interior of the geneais is very nice. I got it with all options.

The LS is a bit dated indeed. But Gen II is a step up.

Not dogging your car in anyway. Im sur eits nice to have a new vehilce with super low mileage and its a better option than many others out there.

I would drive it and maybe even own one but it wouldint replace my LS.

Any mods planned??

It's all good. I'm very happy with my genesis, well I was.

Looked over my contract to find out that they increased the selling price by almost 2k. My fault for trusting them but what kind of business are they running?! Monday I'm going back and giving them an ear full on their bs.

For anyone that reads this and ever buys a newer car:
I encourage you to take your time and read everything before you sign. You may feel rushed but take your time, even if it takes hours to sign.

I don't know about TX, but here in IN you have 3 days to return the car, no questions asked. Look into it, then go to the next Genesis dealer!!!

Members online

No members online now.
Back