Thank GOD!!!

SilverLS

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Thank GOD for traction control .....ok so im on my way to a case and im cruzin down this curvy country road and a truck starts to cross the center line(WTF) so i start blowing my horn and slowing down. ohhhh sssshhhh!!!!!TTTT he is halfway into my lane and he is less then 1 car away and no moving!!!!SO i swerve to miss him but there is a deep ditch off to the side of the road and i hit wet grass and start to slide then i whip it across the road and into a feild witch has just been plowed (FRESH SUGAR SAND IN FLORIDA) its looks hard and firm until you step on it OR in my case plow into it needless to say i was pissed and shaken badly and the car is now burried in dirt the front wheels are sitting halfway under in dirt and the rears arent that bad so i try my best to try to pull out with no luck so i think HMMMM and i start pushing on the car with me foot in the sand and gassing it with the other (half in and half out of the car) it works alittle bit i have to rock it back and forth and someone saw what happend and they stopped and help push is out will i was backing up the T/C helped me twice once with the wet grass and sliding around and second trying to back out of the dirt so thank god im alive and the ls is still in one peice :L

wooo.. scary.. thank goodness ur ok.. did ya get his license plate..lol :joke :waving: :steering

yeah i tried but it wasnt on the back bumper so i dont know that was the first thing i was thinking about as i started to slide back toward the other side was get his plate not like the cops would have done anything becuz he didnot touch my car had a drunk do the same but i followed him home call the cops and they said well since he did not hit you there is nothing we can do ....second time i totalled my infiniti g20 cuz a little honda cut me off and i hydroplaned across the median and hit a pole got his tag and nuttin happened there again!!!! got to love FLORIDA HIGHWAY PATROL !!!!! they tried to charge me with leaving the sence of an accident becuz i chased him down :bsflag: cops owell just gotta pay attention

SilverLS said:
yeah i tried but it wasnt on the back bumper so i dont know that was the first thing i was thinking about as i started to slide back toward the other side was get his plate not like the cops would have done anything becuz he didnot touch my car had a drunk do the same but i followed him home call the cops and they said well since he did not hit you there is nothing we can do ....second time i totalled my infiniti g20 cuz a little honda cut me off and i hydroplaned across the median and hit a pole got his tag and nuttin happened there again!!!! got to love FLORIDA HIGHWAY PATROL !!!!! they tried to charge me with leaving the sence of an accident becuz i chased him down :bsflag: cops owell just gotta pay attention

Not trying to defend Florida because I do not know FL law, but in AZ where I was in Law Enforcement for 27 years, an officer could go to a prosecutor with your information and file a complaint if you could ID the driver. Since he did not collide with anything, there was not much chance of any physical evidence at the scene. However, in court he would just remain mute, as he cannot be compelled to testify. Without an ID, he could not be placed behind the wheel and could not be found guilty of (in this case crossing the centerline). This charging on the complaint of a civilian was originally passed because of speed and noise violations in residential neighborhoods. It works well there because the offender is usually a repeat offender that the complainant can ID.

Members online

No members online now.
Back