TEXAS BOY WiTH A 2006 LiNCOLN LS

JOEYHiGHROLLER

New LVC Member
Reaction score
HEY EVERYONE. i'VE BEEN CHECKiNG THiS SiTE OUT SiNCE i BOUGHT MY CAR BACK iN NOVEMBER AND DECIDED TO JOiN SO i COULD GET ADViCE, iDEAS AND FEEDBACK FROM Y'ALL. i LOOK FORWARD TO GETTiNG TO KNOW Y'ALL! image.jpgimage.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Welcome Joey! Tell us more about your LS and please post more pics.

Hey Joey! What's up with you man? You didn't get that thing up to speed and have the Law throw you under the jail did ya?

Hey Joey! What's up with you man? You didn't get that thing up to speed and have the Law throw you under the jail did ya?

LMAO, NO, THANK GOD! i'VE BEEN OUT OF THE COUNTRY ON VACATiON AND TRiED TO GET AWAY FROM THE iNTERNET FOR A BiT. THANKS FOR YOUR CONCERN ROBOT. AND i'VE YET TO GET MY LS UP TO SPEED. ONE DAY. HOW GOES iT WiTH YOU? i'LL BE TELLiNG SOME STUFF ABOUT MY CAR. WHERE DO i PUT iT? ON THiS THREAD?

LMAO, NO, THANK GOD! i'VE BEEN OUT OF THE COUNTRY ON VACATiON AND TRiED TO GET AWAY FROM THE iNTERNET FOR A BiT. THANKS FOR YOUR CONCERN ROBOT. AND i'VE YET TO GET MY LS UP TO SPEED. ONE DAY. HOW GOES iT WiTH YOU? i'LL BE TELLiNG SOME STUFF ABOUT MY CAR. WHERE DO i PUT iT? ON THiS THREAD?

I'm doing pretty good thanks. You can put stuff you do to your LS in the thread "What have you done to your LS today?" I think that's what its called.

Members online

No members online now.
Back