Testing waters, 2000-2002 LSE front bumper for sale Discontinued item.

Dr.LSEV8

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have a 2000-2002 Lincoln LS LSE front bumper. Its the one that has the round fog lights. Im selling it for 500 dollars plus the shipping. Its the bumper alone. It does not include the side skirts nor the rear valace. This bumper is discontinued. I have it in my back yard wrapped up and never got to installing it. So its for sale now. If you want pics email me or reply with your email address and ill send you the pictures. Serious inquiries only please.

HA way to much for that bumper. And to clarify something about those LSE kits that I have found out. My body owns an auto body shop, and well they still make those parts. They are not listed as LSE body kits though. I have a brand new bumber coming in next week, I got it for 200.00 He paid 150.00 for it, but I told him I would throw him a few bucks. The whole kit is only 500.00

So when are you going to give that guy his damn headlights that he paid for and you never shipped?

BUYER BEWARE!!!!

Here's the thread where this guy tried to sell this bumper before:

http://www.lincolnvscadillac.com/showthread.php?t=37043

I'll find the thread where he didn't ship the headlights that he promised another member. That member also shipped his hadlights of his car, with the understanding that DarkMansLSEV8 was going to ship some modified headlights back. He completely ripped off the member.

I dealt with this guy before. I bought a Mclaren Grille from him on ebay and never recevied it. I got my money back through paypal but it took about 2 months. And I know the headlights you are talking about he had those on ebay also.

Hey pete im still waiting on my wheels.............................is this a trend????
na cam seems solid...o and to the douche comment +1

I bought my magnaflows from cam. Another MN member bought wheels from cam. He's legit.

ya i know im just diggin on this guy what an ass
o ill pay 200 shipped but u ship first and ill pay u hopefully.....

Right. PLUS he needed the buyer's headlights in exchange. the buyer sent the headlights, and sent money, but got nothing in return.

In fact, I really hope the victim reads this. If you do:

Post up the address/name where you sent your headlights to. I bet there are some members in FL who could go straighten him out :D

what?!?!?!?!?! Guys hold on you have me mistaken for someone else. Dont accuse people until having the facts before hands.

In fact, I really hope the victim reads this. If you do:

Post up the address/name where you sent your headlights to. I bet there are some members in FL who could go straighten him out :D

That was me that got screwed. Not sure if this is the same guy, but it does seem a little odd. Here is the address I sent my headlights to.

3587 W 73 Terr
Hialeah, Fl, 33018

This guy doesn't have any photos in his gallery. I think the other guy had a black car.

Members who scam other members should be banned! Not saying this guy should be, but in general.

Members online

Back