testing the waters, parts FOR SALE

Dead President

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
I'm in a bind right now and these parts aren't really needed to get me point a 2 b. I kept all the stock parts and if there's enough interest for my aftermarket stuff I will sell it asap.

Enkei 20" rims(20x8.5) wrapped in Nitto 245/35/20 roughly 10k miles on both, everything is perfect with this combo, no curb rash or scratches, rims are perfect, only thing is 1 tire isn't up to par, if interested..will explain further

Power slot rotors in perfect condition, normal wear on the rotors, no warping

00-02 LSE rear surround, black in color

Hoen xenonmatch plus headlights and foglights

I don't really want to pull the springs off and sell them but if it comes down to it i will

Chad

Hey Chad,
I'd suggest a better pic of the rims, in particular, and you'll get much more response if you PRICE the items.

I believe the wheels are the Enkei Kapone wheels. You can view them here:

http://www.enkei.com/LuxurySpecs/kapone.html

KAPONE.jpg

ohioLS said:
Dead President why r having a fire sale on your LS parts?

i got fired, plain and simple, i wasn't even at fault which i think is BS, with no money coming in these parts need to go

also, first come first serve, i'm not holding these parts for anyone

rims/tires $1800 OBO shipped

too steep on the rims and the surround,,, i can give u 1100 cash now for the rims

well guys i'm used to selling drag racing parts that go thru wear and tear, these aren't abused in any way, sorry if prices come off too steep, i will work with any1 and 1100 is lowball

maybe u meant 1100 just for the rims i dont kno i'm looking to sell both rims and tires without seperating

Go collect unemployment. That is what it is there for. I know if I got fired I would do it till I got a job. It is a way to help you get by.

i'm very very interested in these rims. lemme know if you still have them

What kind of springs are you talking about? Springtech's website doesn't even list anything for Lincoln? Let me know if you decided to take them off because more than likely I will take them off your hands instantly.

Members online

Back