Temp Compass Mirror??????

lsondubs

LVC Member
Reaction score
Just a quick question my mirror works fine but my compass in my mirror just says C thats it doesnt change. It worked fine for awhile then one day it just displayed C. I shut it off for a few days and then then turned it back on and it worked for awhile then back to C again and I cant get it to go back to normal any1 have any suggestions just let me know. :Beer

Try holding down the compass button for about 10 seconds. I think i got a C on there once to. Just needs to be reset.

cableguynoe said:
Try holding down the compass button for about 10 seconds. I think i got a C on there once to. Just needs to be reset.

C means your compass mirror needs to be CALIBRATED. read your manual. drive in circle 4 or 5 times going real slow, under 5mph till it goes away.

my mirror (00) has no compass and the oil leaked out of it now i can barely see out of it. 360 bucks i think ill put a camera there instead

itsnotmydaddys said:
my mirror (00) has no compass and the oil leaked out of it now i can barely see out of it. 360 bucks i think ill put a camera there instead
You can buy a non-electroluminescent one for $30 at your local Ford dealer.

Members online

No members online now.
Back